It’s 100% free and easy to set up a kiosk. List your inventory
free of charge, with no obligations. We make money when you make money, MyKiosk charges a flat commission fee only when an item sells!
What you can sell on MyKiosk.online
- Handmade Items
- New Items
- Used Items
- Craft Supplies
- Vintage Items
- Affiliate Items
- Drop Ship Items
- Garage Sale Items
- Any item. If you have it, you can sell it here.
What you can not sell on MyKiosk.online!
- Copyright protected items
- Pornographic Items
MyKiosk.online may remove any listings that violate our policies. MyKiosk may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations.
We have chosen Paypal to be our payment vendor because of their world-class reputation, seller protection, buyer protection Shipping System and trusted security measures. Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don't have to worry about paying people you don't know. Buyers can check out with Paypal and not have to create a Paypal account.
We have chosen the USPS as our preferred shipping vendor. You can set your products with the actual weight in pounds (lbs). Real-time shipping rates will be provided based on the weight you put in your product listing. You can choose USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Express.
Buyers will be able to choose which shipping method they want based on your shipping weight and the shipping zip code.
You will also have the option to choose Free Shipping in your listing.
Shipping lables can be printed within your Paypal account. Buyers will be sent email notifications with the shipping tracking.
- Provide accurate and honest information about you and your business in your Kiosk Shop page description.
- Honor your own shop policies.
- Ship items with shipping tracking and communicate that with your buyers.
- Be accurate and honest with your items in your description and photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. Report any violations of your intellectual right to us.
Ask A Question
You can use “Ask A Question” to communicate directly with your buyers. It's a great way for buyers to ask you questions
about an item or to get more details about an item.
Our "Ask A Question" feature may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions or requests for donations.
- Harassing or abusing another MyKiosk member.
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to contact them.
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another MyKiosk vendor.
Our Reviews System
Our review system is designed to help buyers and sellers build trust and confidence. Build a positive reputation by offering good customer service.
On the rare occasion you may receive an unfavorable review, you can reach out to the buyer. If the review is unreasonable you can contact us for an audit.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain advertising or spam
- Contain private information
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, MyKiosk
- or a third party
Cancellations / Disputes
We encourage sellers and buyers to communicate with each other and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to questions from your buyers.
If a buyer can not resolve any issues with a seller the buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item.
A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but does not receive the item generally for one of the following reasons:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
- An item was never sent.
- An item was sent to an address that is not on the MyKiosk receipt.
different from the your listing description and/or your photos
, such as:
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size than is shown in the photo or described in the listing.
- You failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
Sellers - Communicate with buyers about the time it takes to process an item or order. Ship the item/product on-time using a shipping vendor with tracking. Offer shipping insurance if possible.
Buyers - If you have a planned event or specific date you need an item by; communicate this with the seller. Agree on a deadline and shipping terms. If the item is delivered late due to no fault of the seller you may want to ensure the package has shipping insurance and handle any late delivery disputes with the shipping provider.Open A Case System
If a dispute can not be resolved then you can open a case with us. We will do our best to protect the buyer and seller and make a judgement. All judgements we make are final. We encourage the use of the "Ask A Question" form of communication as we can help make decisions based on the information provided in this forum. We may ask for proof of delivery to help determine a case.