Why Paypal is a better way to print shipping labels.
Benefits of selling online.
PayPal Shipping Center
Simplify Your Shipping With PayPal
PayPal offers a free, convenient and easy way to take care of your shipping needs with a variety of helpful shipping tools - with no hidden fees.
You need a shipping scale. (I use this one)
After you receive a payment, click the Print Shipping Label button on your Account Overview or History page to access the shipping tools.
With PayPal Shipping You Can:
- Create postage-paid shipping labels in just minutes
- Pay for shipping and insurance with your PayPal account, with no monthly fees or surcharges
- Create and print a pre-filled packing slip, detailing what you are shipping to your buyer
- Ship internationally with PayPal-provided Customs forms
- Track and confirm the arrival of your shipments with delivery confirmation
- Void your shipping label and get a refund for misprinted labels canceled within 24 hours
- Print multiple U.S. Postal Service labels at once with MultiOrder Shipping
PayPal's Shipping Partners
PayPal has teamed up with the U.S. Postal Service, Canada Post, Royal Mail Group and UPS to provide integrated shipping tools. When you're ready to ship your items, you can select the carrier that's right for you.
Preparing to print a label
- Go to My eBay > Selling > Sold > Not yet shipped.
- Select the item.
- On the summary screen, select Print Shipping Label.
- Choose a carrier and service (USPS and FedEx are available).
- Enter your package weight and dimensions.
- If you like, add signature confirmation or insurance.
Printing from PayPal®
- Log into PayPal
- Under Account Summary, find the sale you wish to print.
- Select Ship.
- Verify that the shipping addresses are correct.
- Confirm the package information.
- Load label sheets for USPS shipping labels, UPS shipping labels, or FedEx shipping labels in your printer's paper tray.
- Hit Print.
- Peel and stick to your package.
- Follow carrier rules for pickup and delivery.